At HCL, we are committed to helping governments transform public governance services into true government and citizen partnerships. With more than three decades of experience across a number of complex governance projects, our specialists are able to conceptualize, develop and deliver the best-in-class solutions that enables government to deliver superior services with greater efficiency, responsiveness and transparency.
We believe that through our project management skill and extensive technology capabilities, HCL will be able to steer critical, economic advancement driven IT projects that have been undertaken.
HCL Smart Government Services Offerings Portfolio
- Citizen Centric Solutions: HCL's suite of citizen centric solution is architected to deliver the services from Citizen's point of view, enable Government to Citizen (G2C) connect, and Improve Transparency & Productivity in the functioning of Government departments.
- eOffice: HCL eOffice is a highly parameterized, user-friendly web based total office automation solution that enables an efficient, transparent, accountable and collaborative working of office for all the office employees, partners, vendors and other industry associations.
- eProcurement: Our enterprise application practice transforms tendering processes within the public sector from the traditional manual process to the online process. Online systems for material procurement apart from providing greater transparency enable vendors across geographies to participate in the process thus making the process more fair and competitive.
- E-Governance Advisory Services: HCL’s Consulting practice helps you define e-governance vision, mission and strategies. We develop blueprints, roadmaps and architecture to achieve e-governance.
- Infrastructure Services & Solutions: HCL’s technology infrastructure and system integration practice helps national, state and local governments in systems design, systems integration, infrastructure consolidation, infrastructure support and project management. This includes software, hardware and legacy systems integration across platforms.